Established in Rushden, Northamptonshire, in 1873 by the brothers William and Thomas Sanders, the company’s aim was to supply outstanding quality footwear to discerning customers. The two brothers and their band of five skilled craftsmen selected the finest English hides and the very best local oak-bark tanned soles, and there began the tradition of designing and making the gentlemen’s footwear for which the name Sanders & Sanders is world-famous today